As is usually the case every week, data-miners have gone through new game files to discover and leak the upcoming week’s challenges well in advance of their release.
The Week 6 set will include a total of seven challenges, as usual, three of which will be available to all players and the other four only to those who own the Season 8 Battle Pass.
Get elimination with Boom Bow/Flintlock Pistol | Week Six challenges
One of the Battle Pass exclusive challenges for Week Six will be to get an elimination with either the Flintlock pistol or the Boom Bow, which hasn’t even yet been added in Fortnite v bucks generator.
However, the emergence of these challenges pretty much confirms that the Boom Bow will be added between now and when these challenges go live, as had been suggested by prior leaks for the new weapon.
For those who are hearing about the Boom Bow for the first time, leaks suggest that it will be a bow that features ballistic arrows that will explode upon contact with enemies or the environment.
The yet-to-be-released Boom Bow can be spotted in the Season 8 Week 5 loading screen.
Land at five different locations | Week Six challenges
As has become standard for quite a while now, Week 6 will feature a multi-stages location-based challenge that will require players to land at these five different locations.
- Fatal Fields
- Lazy Lagoon
- Shifty Shafts
- Frosty Flights
- Sunny Steps
In order to complete this challenge, players must land at these locations in the order presented above, as each location-based objective becomes available only after the previous one has been completed.
It’s also worth noting that players must land at these locations when dropping down from the Battle Bus and cannot simply visit them during the course of a match.
The fifth and final location where players have to land at will be Sunny Steps, one of the newest locations in Fortnite.
Leaked Fortnite challenges for Week 6 of Season 8
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow – 10 Battle Stars
- Use (2) different throwable items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
These challenges come courtesy of prominent data-miner Lucas7yoshi_, who has proven himself to be a trusty source for these types of leaks in the past.