Though the Honor View 20 launched in late January, the Fortnite skin promotion didn’t go live until February 25. To gain unlock the Honor Guard skin, visit the promotion page and click “Get Outfit.” You’ll first have to sign in to your Huawei account (or create one).
After signing in, you’ll be asked for three pieces of information to verify your purchase: IMEI 1, IMEI 2, and the serial number of your phone. Then you’ll receive your code for the Honor Guard skin.
THIS ISN’T THE FIRST FORTNITE SKIN EXCLUSIVE TO A PHONE PURCHASE
You may be wondering why? Why did Epic Games fortnite account generator partner with Honor for an exclusive, admittedly cool looking, skin? Well, the Honor View 20 has been marketed as the first Android phone capable of running Fortnite at a stable 60 frames per second. That may not be a big deal for everyone, but during our review process, we did notice the Honor View 20 is a very capable machine for gaming on the go.
And Epic Games has done this before. To commemorate the launch of Fortnite on Android last year, Epic partnered with Samsung for an exclusive Galaxy skin. To get the Galaxy skin, users had to purchase either the Galaxy Note 9 or Tab S4. Just recently, Fortnite and Samsung partnered again with the Galaxy S10 Plus and the K-pop skin. Looks like Huawei wants in on the action.
- How to Unlock the K-pop Skin in Fortnite
- Fortnite season 7, week 9 challenge guide: Pop 10 golden balloons
- Fortnite skins that will make you the envy of all your friends
- Fortnite season 7, week 8 challenge guide: Search a hatch, rock lady, and flatbed
- Fortnite season 7, week 4 challenge guide: Launch fireworks at three locations